I was born in Augsburg, Germany, grew up in Northern California. My ancestors are German, English and Scottish . . . settled in Indiana, Kentucky, North Carolina and Maryland . . . all rich in history and waiting for me to discover and share our story.
What a pleasant surprise to receive the "Kreativ Blogger Award" today from Carol and her wonderful blog "Reflections From the Fence" - we share the love of RV'ing! It's always fun to read about Carol's "RV" traveling adventures and whats going on with "Tana."
Thank you so much Carol - I am very honored and grateful to have been chosen.
The winner of the award has to list seven things about themselves and then pass the award along to seven other bloggers.
Here we go:
1. My family means the world to me and they come first. Grateful that my Mom is my best friend, the one I can trust and count on. She is an amazing Lady.
2. I love spending time with my precious grandkids, what we learn from them, is priceless.
3. The friendships I have here in the blogoshpere and with my "non" genealogy friends, have made me a very rich girl and I treasure them.
4. Although fairly new, I am extremely passionate and very serious about the preservation of my family history~ genealogy for generations to come.
5. I love to make my own cards using pretty papers and writing with my huge selection of different colored pens!
6. Surrounding myself with positive, supportive and geniune people. I love helping others when I can.
7. Camping and going to the desert in our RV coach. It's nicer than my home - just kidding but it is nice!
It was very difficult to pick just seven, each and every blogger out there has their own wonderful unique Kreativness. Here are my seven~