I haven't had a chance to join in on Randy's Saturday night fun in a while, I can use some fun so here I go!
Here's how to get started
It's Saturday Night again - are you ready for some Genealogy Fun?
Here is your assignment if you decide to accept it.
1) Answer these questions:
* What is your UGG - your "Ultimate Genealogy Goal" for the genealogy research that you wish to leave to your heirs, descendants and the genealogy community?
My UGG is to complete the book I have started on my paternal line: IJAMES/EIMES. I would like to accomplish a book for each of my direct surnames. I would like to have all of my photos digitized and organized. It's very important to me to have my research all in one place and available for any family members to view and then eventually pass on. I feel very unorganized at this time and getting organized will be a huge priority to me.
* How long do you think you have have left to fulfill this ultimate goal?
Not sure, I am hoping many years to come, I have too much to do and don't want to leave my research the way it is at this moment. I won't get into my age but I plan to live at least another 30 years (or more) and I will be doing family history as much as I can, it will be my retirement job!
* Are you prioritizing your time adequately in order to achieve this goal?
It's very difficult to prioritize for genealogy with a full time job, then at home taking care of grandchildren that reside with us at this time. But I am hoping that retirement is in the VERY near future which will allow me to prioritize and dedicate quite a bit of time to my family history and goals (can't wait!).
* If not, what should you do to achieve the goal? Retire!
* Will you do what you need to do? Absolutely!
2) Tell us about it in a blog post on your own blog, or in comments to this post or on Facebook.
Today, the 4th Day of October 2015, We Remember ~ - *Today in History* *Today in German History* *Births ~ * *~* *Gladys Ollie TABELING*, born in 1910 ~ Breckenridge Co., Cloverport, KY ~ *my paternal grand...
1 year ago