I love this photo of mom (1933-2010) and I . . . as I stare at it, I can see and feel the love and closeness that my mom and I shared. She was the most beautiful loving, caring, wise mom and I got to be her daughter . . . how I miss her. Happy Mother's Day Mom . . . I love you!
And . . . very special Mother's Day wishes to my "other" mom's. These mom's love me and have been there for me no matter what, thank you . . . love and hugs to you all.
- Oma ~ Liselotte Haf nee Kaiser (1913-2010) ~ My dear grandmother ~ I miss her.
- Hazel ~ Has been a part of my life since I was about four years old
- Marie ~ My ex mother-in-law who has been a part of my life since I was fifteen years old and still a part of my life today. I love hearing the words, "You are my daughter!"
- Nita ~ Has been a part of my life since I was about seven years old . . . we lived across the street from each other. I received my first bicycle from Nita and Gene . . . she has been a constant force of love for me, she has a very special place in my heart, her daughter Sandy and I have been friends all these years.
- Evelyn ~ My mother-in-law, has embraced me as her own daughter as well and loves me unconditionally.
I love you all with all my heart ~
~ Happy Mother's Day ~
That was so beautiful as a tribute to your Mom and Moms of the heart.
Post a Comment